An EVGA product contains a suffix used to identify the warranty. As an example: 130-SB-E675-KR shows -KR for the suffix. This example can be used for all EVGA part numbers when referencing the suffix.
- All -KR products
purchased ON or AFTER January 1st, 2011 include a 3 year limited warranty
from the date of purchase. Registration is recommended.
Optional Extended Warranty and
eligibility are offered for purchase upon product registration of a -KR part
number within 30 days of the purchase date.
- This includes the following suffixes: -K1, -K2, -KR
- Products purchased
ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days of the
ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive EVGA's Free Extended Warranty.
All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 2 year
limited warranty. Refer to the following suffix guide to identify
the length of your warranty:
- Limited 10 Year: -ER, -E1, -E2, -E3, -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX (EU Region only)
- Limited 3 Year: -EK, -K1, -K2, -KR (Before 1/1/11)
- Limited 2 Year: -ET, -EL, -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year: -B1, -BR, -BX, -DR
- Limited 90 Day: -RX (Recertified parts)